Level up your oats with these 5 easy steps!
Oats make a great breakfast or snack not only because of how cozy and delicious they are, but also because of the many health benefits they can provide! Oats are a great source of fiber, protein, and even antioxidants- but it can be easy to get bored of oats if we're constantly making them the same way every day. To avoid this, check out these 5 easy ways to level up your oatmeal 👇🏼
1. Add a variety of fruits- different fruits have different health benefits, so switching it up and adding in a variety of fruits is a great way to make sure you’re getting in those nutrients, and a variety of different flavors!
2. Add texture- add an extra crunch to your oats with granola, nuts, chia seeds, or pumpkin seeds!
3. Use your favorite nut butter- drizzle over some peanut, almond, or cashew butter to add some more protein and delicious flavor (and be sure to look for nut butter made with no added oils or sugars for an even healthier option) !
4. Try overnight or baked- switch up how you make your oats so you never get bored! Try baked oats for a decadent dessert like option, and overnight oats for a cooler more refreshing breakfast!
5. Use a natural sweetener- opting for a natural sweetener, such as maple or date syrup, is a wonderful way to add some extra flavor to your oats, without having to use refined sugar!
For more easy health tips and easy vegan recipes, follow along at : https://www.instagram.com/intentional_nourishment/